Project engineer (eBike Drive Unit development area)
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park 3, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
- Leading product development projects
- Coordination of the dedicated project team members
- Coordinating new product launches, serial production ramp ups and product improvement projects
- Collaborating with product development team members and co-departments
- Taking responsibility for the budget, time management and output (quality) of the projects
- University degree in Engineering or Economics with strong technical background
- Intermediate English skills
- Experience in project management or in other leadership functions
- Good presentation, communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the most important technical processes (e.g. metal working, plastic injection molding)
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days.