Internship in the field of Industrial Design at Bosch Power Tools
- Max-Lang-Straße 40-46, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- During your assignment you will have the chance to shape real projects in a cross-functional team of Design Experts, from Industrial - and Interaction Designers to User Researchers and Design Thinking Coaches. Develop the Tools of tomorrow!
- You will work on user centric designs in an international context, for a diverse set of users, ranging from the Professionals of various crafts to the DIY-handymen.
- Furthermore you will develop product concepts, ideate, sketch, model in CAD, render, prototype and create illustrations, graphics and artworks.
- Last but not least, you will plan, participate and evaluate user testing’s (soft- and hardware).
- Education: studies in the field of Industrial design or comparable
- Personality and Working Practice: creative, team-minded, reliable and autonomous with a good sense of design
- Experience and Knowledge: confident with SolidWorks, Keyshot, Illustrator and Photoshop, solid understanding of User Research and good rapid prototyping and sketching abilities (digital or physical)
- Enthusiasm: enthusiasm for user-centered design
- Languages: fluent in English, good in German is a plus
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, your design portfolio, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Georg Bäckert (Business Department)
+49 711 758 1593
Gaetan Moren (Business Department)
+49 711 758 3718
Apply now in just 3 minutes!