Dot Net & UI - Developer
- No.9 and 9/7 Dr.M.H.Marigowda Road(Hosur Road), Bengaluru, BAN-GTP, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• End to end technical responsibility of the project
• Gathering Requirements
• Developing solution proposal with effort estimations (irrespective of technology or platforms)
• Technical Reviews
• Customer interactions
• Competency build-up
• Good Analytical, Problem solving, Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Support for Delivery in new tasks and maintenance of delivered tasks
• Good knowledge of Design patterns and OOAD
• Expertize in client-server application development (both Windows and web applications)
• Programming languages – C#, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, Angular 8.0 and above
• Expertize in Database design – Oracle / SQL Server / MySQL
• Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (test-automation) like NUnit, JUnit
• Knowledge on xml and xslt and VB.net
• Structured approach towards problem solving.
• Knowledge of Industrial automation domain is added advantage.
• German Language knowledge would be added advantage
Good Analytical, Problem solving, Communication and Interpersonal skills