RBEI_ESD_AP_AUTOSAR COM stack Developer / Specialist – ADAS Video Projects – 2021
- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
About Video Project:
The camera based driver assistance system helps the driver by recognizing their surroundings quickly and reliably, then by processing information with remarkable speed and responding to the situation in safe & comfortable manner. Overall, they help to improve the safety by mitigating the potential accidents through predictive sensing of dangerous situations and also sharing the critical Information to the driver to improve the driving experience
For more info:
1. Customer Requirement analysis, System & software requirements elicitation, design and implementation of software based on AUTOSAR COM stack
2. Development & Execution of Unit Test as part of development
3. Analyzing and debugging of Defects
4. Actively respond to the customer queries, defects and close them within stipulated time
1. Solid experience in C and C++ programming for Automotive Embedded software
2. Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture
3. Basic overview of ISO 26262, ASIL standards
4. Knowledge in tools like CANAnalyzer / CANoe, CANstress, Lauterbach
5. Hands-on experience in protocols like CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet
6. Familiar with tools like Git, MKS, JIRA & DOORS
7. Excellent verbal & written communication skills, Presentation skills
8. Great problem solving ability, ability to cope up with pressure
B.E with 2 to 6 years of experience. Greater experience will also be considered