IN_RBEI_General Manager Commercial
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
We are seeking a results-driven leader to lead financial controlling and governance processes across RBEI by providing strategic inputs on operations and financial transactions pertaining to purchasing, logistics, and financial management to ensure achievement of objectives (turnover, profitability etc.) and create long-term sustainable value for the organization while ensuring compliance to all statutory requirements. This includes maintaining transparency of financial information, leverage technology and automation in the function, implement new age reporting dashboards to drive financial decisions.
Finance & Controlling
· Provide strategic direction to the finance and controlling functions at Bosch
· Responsible to provide financial planning for each business unit for the entire cycle from business planning, reporting and management by collaborating with the respective business partners.
· Invoicing and capitalizing collections
· Oversee international accounts in terms of P&L, tax assessments and audits
· Managing Business led financial & risk reporting, insights for enabling right pricing and other financial decisions.
· External auditor relation and requirements. Ensure that both top line and bottom line remain in focus.
· Create guidelines and policies for managing logistics
· Undertake transactional logistics based on orders placed which includes dispatch, import and export of computer testing items etc. for relevant locations
· Governance and compliance towards Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) which is only India specific
· Education: MBA in Finance, CA
· Experience: 15+ years of people management with a demonstrated ability in finance, preferably in IT & Engineering Service industry
· Knowledge: Financial laws and regulations, sound knowledge of the industry regulations/best practices, proficiency with financial instruments etc. Mapping and tracking performance KPIs, and using metrics to measure SLAs
- Result Orientation: High Result and Process Orientation. Sets high targets for once area & pushes self & others for results. Ability to take tough decisions and implements them even against obstacles.
- Communication: Good communication, analytical and inter-personal skills. Good listener, team player and change agent
Strong Business acumen: Pre-empts business risks by resolving potential issues & managing trade-offs to drive sustainable business benefits