People Partner (HRBP) at Bosch.IO Sofia
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgarien
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
Breaking new ground. Taking on challenges. Shaping tomorrow’s IT by working on international software projects. Is this how you see your career developing? Then take the next steps with us!
At Bosch.IO we have been active in the Internet of Things for nearly ten years. We know what it can achieve, which goes far beyond technology, changing businesses, nurturing ecosystems and disrupting industries.
We are experts for the Internet of Things. Our team of IoT consultants, software developers, solution architects, project managers, UX designers, business model innovators, and trainers work with you to bring your IoT idea from strategy to implementation.
Bosch.IO is looking forward to your application!
We are looking for a People Partner (HR Business partner) to support our team in Sofia.
- Help shaping the future: You proactively push the rollout and drive topics of people development. You take over responsibility for specific processes.
- Observe, and think ahead: Based on our business needs, you support developing our people strategy and adjust it to local needs.
- Think holistically: Together with the team, you will improve our core People and Organization processes, including but not limited to talent review, career development, annual salary review, performance management, succession planning, etc.
- Networked communication: Build effective regional, global, and local partnerships within the People & Organization community and other business functions.
- Conscientious coordination: Work closely with leaders and associates to maintain positive and trustful work relationships, increase productivity and retention.
- Personality: Highly self-motivated, proactive and open, strong problem-solving skills, ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization, business driven mindset, independent working style, clear communication.
- Experience: Work experience in the field of People and Organization, preferably as People Partner (HR Business Partner), solid knowledge in HR key processes, very good stakeholder management, International mindset. Fluency in English required.
- Education: Degree in psychology, human resources management, sociology, economics or related.
- Enthusiasm: Enthusiastic about People topics, high interest in being a sparring partner, very good communication and change management skills.
What do we offer:
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Convenient office location
Need support during your application?
Tobias Kerzel (Human Resources)
+359 2 9061234