- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Changzhou) Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth, the company supplies more than 500,000 customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving. As The Drive & Control Company, Bosch Rexroth develops, produces and sells components and systems in more than 80 countries in the following technology fields: Electric Drives and Controls, Industrial Hydraulics, Mobile Hydraulics, Linear Technology, Assembly Technology . Since 1978, Bosch Rexroth has started business in China and set up factories in Shanghai, Beijing, Changzhou and Xi'an.
Bosch Rexroth (Changzhou) Co. Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rexroth, and since its inception in 1996 , China professions and its design unit cooperate closely with each other to provide excellent service for China hydraulic market .Currently, Boschrexroth(ChangZhou) mainly produce standard and special application of hydraulic cylinder; whole sets of hydraulic system; industrial valve; linear motion etc. China region R&D center was also established in 2010 which can provide technical service for industry &mobile control area. BoschRexroth(ChangZhou) Co. Ltd already became the most complex and diversified factory of BoschRexroth all of the world.
1. Develop IoT cloud platform/tools
2. Programming, test and release including software/data security
3. Coordinate with Bosch internal and external suppliers
4. Software program Standardization and version control
5. Commissioning on site if needed
1. Software engineering bachelor or above
2. 3 years or above working experience in software engineer, I4.0 application preferred
3. Familiar with C, C++, Java, Python; Preferred to have Matlab/Simulink, Siemens/Schneider PLC and general office software
4. Fluent English