Project Manager-Commercial Vehicle and Off-Road/项目经理_CVO
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Responsibility for the assigned customer; working towards a very good collaboration with the customer, understanding their needs and requirements;
- Technical and commercial project management incl. acquisition support, project controlling covering QCD, series production, etc.;
- Leading, coordination and follow-up of product quality assessments;
- Leading and coordination of cross-functional project teams from different departments (e.g. software development, calibration, manufacturing…), divisions and regions;
- Reporting all required details to the management on a regular base;
- Change management of series products
- Bachelor degree, degree qualified in a relevant engineering subject i.e. Automotive, Mechanical and Electronics.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience with customers and project management.
- Fundamental product knowledge of ADAS & E/E Architecture components and functions.
- Knowledge about project management and the applicable processes.
- High level of commitment and engagement.
- Communicative and Team player.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication ability.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Chinese, English
- Travel frequency ~ 10% of working hours
- Responsible, proactive, flexible as well as client-oriented and a team player. Structured, organized and always looking for solutions.
● Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 0,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to <Bosch China Internal Referral Policy>.