MCD Product Manager/MCD 产品经理_ETAS
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: ETAS Automotive Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The objective of product manager is to provide ETAS products and solution for ETAS customers, based on customer ECU and development environment requirements, including set-up and pre-, after-sales support.
The involved products are software developing tools and calibration tools for automotive ECUs,
The tasks include but are not limited to:
· Understand customers’ journey within focused application fields and catch touch-points with our solutions.
· Organize internal and external meetings to align opportunities and push them into sales.
· After-sales technical support and technical project management
· Provide integration engineering and training to customers, technical support – Remote / Onsite;
· Acquire firsthand knowledge on new trends of customers;
· Build productive customer relationships, maintain close relationship with customer;
· Develop local product/solution strategy.
· Responsible of local product sales.
Main Job Requirements / Qualifications:
· More than 3 years calibration and development experience for engine/vehicle.
· Technical support, sales or market development experience is preferred.
· University degree in vehicle, software engineering, computer science or telecommunication
Technical Skills / Abilities:
· Strong trouble shooting skills;
· Have good communication and coordination skills;
· Can work standalone under pressure, with strong self-confidence
· Influence power without authorization
· Team-work spirit
· Fluent English and Chinese both in spoken and written
· native in Chinese (mandarin), fluent in English language
· capability to integrate and work in a multinational team
· willingness to travel frequently within China
· willingness to communicate with customer to promote ETAS solution
● Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB30,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to <Bosch China Internal Referral Policy>.