Security Engineer & Architect
- Grönerstraße, 71636 Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch.IO we bring the IoT to life: With our proven digital and IoT portfolio we help companies improve the quality of life and conserve natural resources. We have more than 900 experts across the globe working in digitalization and the IoT. Our team contains consultants, cloud software developers, solution architects, project managers, UX designers, business model innovators, digital marketing and sales experts, and trainers, who work with our customers to create strategic ideas and put them into practice.
The Bosch.IO GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: As Security Engineer and Architect you define and implement secure, reliable, and scalable Cloud Solutions. With your strong security experience in cloud native applications and environments (preferably based on Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes) you guarantee a high-quality and secure product.
- Create something new: With the effective design of overarching cloud concepts and the secure implementation, validation and operation of our various, interoperable and secure micro services, you add value for our customers.
- Integrated implementation: Your deep knowledge in the OAuth 2.0 standard and Open ID Connect protocol and hands-on experience in application development (with Java or .NET), especially considering the security implications, is the key for your successful and sustainable implementations of the defined concepts.
- Take responsibility: As Security Engineer & Architect you are responsible for risk analysis and threat modeling of our system, defining plans on an abstract architecture perspective, apply the concepts during implementation and advocate security principles within the team.
- You are accountable for operating our system as part of the DevOps team, including rotating on-call duty, and supporting our customers in a solution oriented manner.
- Experience cooperation: We are looking for a team player with an open and agile mindset to work with us in our international DevOps team.
- Personality: team player, flexible, resilient, goal and future oriented mindset, excellent communication skills.
- Working practice: independent way of working, focused, responsible, customer oriented and entrepreneurial.
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of professional experience in software development, and the secure operation of high-available, native cloud platforms and applications (preferably Microsoft Azure). In-depth knowledge in the field of cloud architectures and security. Very good knowledge of the OAuth 2.0 standard and Open ID Connect protocol. Relevant development experience in application development (Java or .NET), with special focus on security aspects, as well as CI/CD, GIT and Testing.
- Education: Completed degree with a focus on information technology (computer science, etc.) or a comparable subject.
- Enthusiasm: For the robust development and secure operation of complex cloud architectures and native cloud applications in the area of customer identity and access management in an international, distributed DevOps team.
- Languages: Very good German and English language skills, spoken and written.
Need support during your application?
Markus Traber (Personalabteilung)
+49 711 811-58137
Need further information about the job?
Stephan Hoeh (Business Department)
+49 711 811-6704
You are welcome to send us your preferred application documents (CV and certificates) in a PDF document using the "CV" button. Alternatively, you can add your documents to your profile after submitting the application.