Internship Product Development Wiper Blades OE - ENG2
- Hamelendreef 80, 3300 Tienen, Belgium
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Produktie NV
The business unit ED is technology leader for electrical and mechatronic systems and applications in the automotive sector.
As leadplant, Robert Bosch Produktie N.V sets the standards for the production of wiper arms and blades all over the world. The facility, located 30 km east from Brussels, is the biggest production site of its kind. Every day, 300.000 wiper blades are produced.
The department of Product Development for OE works on the continuous innovation of Wiper Blades and offers you the chance to work in one or more development projects and be part of our goals “We drive You Beyond” and “Invented For Life”
- Cooperation in the design of new wiper blades or parts of the blades
- Consult with simulation department (FEA) to optimize designs and models
- Support in the execution of functional or robustness tests to verify the designs
- Register all gained knowledge and information in reports, databases
- Work together with our sample shop to produce the very first samples for our customers.
- You are studying mechanical engineering, engineering sciences or process engineering
(bachelor or master)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office,
- Experience with 3D CAD design (preferably Siemens NX and/or CATIA® from Dassault or willing to learn)
- Knowledge about FEA is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, possibly Dutch
- Independent working skills
- Conceptual thinking
- Basic experience in working with mechanical tools
- Interest in and respect for different cultures
- You are a registered student.
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
We have open positions as from: 01.03.2022.
The personal experience of the interns is usually the following: The company employs 10-15 interns all year round from various countries. Therefore this is also a great opportunity to enhance your social and language skills. The interns live mostly in Tienen or in Leuven, known as a multicultural university city.
You become 700 € net as expense reimbursement per month.