Mechanical Design Summer School, Engineering Center Cluj
- Bulevardul Muncii 103, Cluj-Napoca 400000, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
Bosch Mechanical Design Summer School 2021
Period: 12th - 30th July 2021
Time: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 15:00
!Send resume + Letter of intent until 31th of May, 12:00!
What distinguishes you
- You are in the 2nd or 3rd year at the Technical University, in the field of Machine Building/ Automotive, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering/ Materials and Environmental Engineering;
- You are interested in 3D Design and creating drawings, Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerance, Finite Element Analysis and Plastics Design;
- You are interested in gaining a hands-on experience in the technical field;
- You are fluent in English;
- Recognized practical stage by University;
- Free learning program from experienced engineers;
- Learn about the process of developing new products, in the field of automotive industry;
- Opportunity to visit the company and actually see the products and laboratories.