Technical Project Manager, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Managing development activities of leading automotive electronics products while cooperating with international development partners and Bosch production plants;
- Leading of international and interdisciplinary project teams (HW, SW, system and mechanical engineering), active participation and responsibility in each phase of the project from quotation to start of production;
- Tracking and controlling quality and timing targets;
- Preparation and maintenance of project documents according to Bosch quality system;
- Regular meeting with the customers, update special characteristics and negotiations of quality targets;
- Implementation of improvement measures within the project.
- Computer Science, Automation, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar field of study.
Minimum experience in the field:
- Min. 3 years of experience in the Automotive or Consumer electronics industry;
- Project Leader of minimum one completed project of a reasonable size (min. 10 team members).
- Outstanding communication skills, problem solving and self-motivated attitude, analytical thinking, ability to cooperate within project teams, initiative, persuasiveness and assertiveness;
- Familiar and able to drive projects to completion using different Project management methodologies;
- Ability to discuss high-level systems architecture, communicate effectively with engineers and understand engineering development processes including code review, development environments and testing strategies;
- Ensure delivery of project scope on time and budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and stakeholder expectations;
- Measure and track project performance using specific data, tools and techniques;
- Remove any barriers that might prevent achievement of project business goals;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- Ability to influence and motivate people across different disciplines/domains
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple, competing tasks simultaneously, without losing sight of key project goals;
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to drive decisions;
- Implement continuous improvements to the engineering organization and the project management process.
- Fluency in English; German can be an advantage;
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;