Group Leader for Quality Production, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Jucu, Cluj, Jucu, Cluj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Lead a cross functional team
- Close tracking and improvement of economic efficiency of product during it's life cycle
- Support in preparing the Business Plan (in terms of the technological process, material list, cost centers, production time)
- Represents the main interface to the customer for all products and team related topics and escalations
- Group performance and competence management, identify strengths and weaknesses, talents and development needs
- Resource management, set targets, define and meet KPIs on delivery, quality and cost
- Maintain the production costs according to the business plan
- Defines and monitors performance indicators
- Evaluates and continuously improves processes related to production activity
- Ensures the good organization and operation of department
- Improves the efficiency of the coordinated group
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing area
- International Leadership Experience
- Knowledge of project management tools, FMEA, Control Plan, SAP
- Structured, quality and process oriented, initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Accountability and strong decision making ability
- Can effectively cope with change and comfortable handle risk and uncertainty
- Higher education degree in Technical field
- Fluency in English is required; German would be considered an advantage
- Strong organizing, planning, and coordination skills
- Team player
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;