Logistics Staff - Batam
- Cilandak Commercial Estate, Bld. 202, Jl. Cilandak KKO, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Legal Entity: PT. Bosch Rexroth
In these times of ever shorter production and development cycles, manufacturing companies require more flexibility and speed. As one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies, PT. Bosch Rexroth, is ready to rise to these challenges.
With a strong worldwide support, our team develops safe, efficient, intelligent and high-performance solutions for the areas of Factory Automation, Mobile Applications as well as Machinery Applications and Engineering tailored to local adoption. We help our customers to reach their goals such as in Mining & Material Handling, Agro industry, Pulp & Paper, Cement, Metallurgy, Oil & Gas, Chemical, and automotive industrial clusters.
From Industrial Hydraulics, Mobile Applications, Electric Drive and Controls, Linear Motion and Assembly Technologies to even industry 4.0 ready components – further in line with initiatives “Making Indonesia 4.0” by the Indonesian Government, Bosch Rexroth is Bosch Rexroth is ready to bring capabilities and experiences to shape smart factory vision into reality.
- Control and Monitor Inbound and Outbound Process;
- Work Closely with International Freight Forwarder.
- Ask for Special Quotation and Coordination (if needed).
- Control Pre-Alert to Import Duties (Duty & Tax payment).
- Prepare Import Documents for Indonesian customs.
- Monitor and follow PIB payments.
- Manage Customs Lead-time Process.
- Monitor SPPB (expenditure letter) and Release Goods from Customs to warehouse.
- Handle Master List Report in FTZ.
- Invoice management through EDI system.
- Manage delivery with ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice) through SAP and EDI.
- Monthly reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Transportation, or Economy.
- At least 2 years of experience in Import/Export or Logistics.
- Distinctive knowledge in business administration.
- Experienced in Importation Duties and Customs Regulation in FTZ Batam is preferable.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa is a must.
This position is based in Batam City.