Junior Manufacturing Engineer
- Via A. Marcuzzi, 20, Fagagna, Udine, Italy
- Legal Entity: Freud S.p.A. Societa Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Freud is the worldwide leader in the cutting tool industry. At Freud, we design and manufacture an extensive range of circular saw blades, cutterheads & brazed cutters, drilling, routing & CNC tools, with a unique in the world in-house production of all carbide components. Founded in 1962 in Italy, Freud is today part of the Bosch group.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
As Manufacturing Engineer you will be in charge of:
- production equipment parameter setting
- the definition and design of tools, spare parts also with the use of 3D modelling
- the deviation analysis
- maintenance activities planning in cooperation with the Maintenance Manager
- the optimization and maintenance of assigned production machinery
- the production cyles definition, through the optimization of process parameters
- the definition and implementation of a set of performance KPIs
- contributing to the innovation and improvement of the production technologies, developing the best solutions for the indutrialization of the new products
- supporting other company functions in the validation and improvement of the workspace ergonomics
We are looking for a person who has a strong interest in the industry field, with operational background and technical studies (high school degree or bachelor degree in mechanics, chemistry, automation, materials), who is proactive and has good interpersonal communication skills.
You are a good team worker, flexible and dynamic, you are accurate and self-organized, you are available to travel on Country or International level. You are fluent in Italian and English.
You have a good knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and 3D modelling (such as Creo, Solid Edge, etc.). You know the risk analysis techniques (e.g. FMEA).