Technical Coordinator, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the functional coordination for processes in Automotive Industry
- Involved in product and process relocation, coordination of new launches (technical processes), customer audits, collaboration with other Bosch plants , suppliers and Center of competence experts
- Coordinate a team of associates working in process engineering
- Ensure the achievement of KPI-targets like technical availability of machines, internal defect cost , line relocation and new launches targets
- Ensure achievement of safety, quality, delivery and cost targets
- Involved in preparation of customer, process, system audits
- Establish standard procedures for area of responsibility
- Ensuring the achievement of the milestones for different project & activities
- Come up with solutions that will increase production quantity and quality
- University degree in Technical Field
- Relevant experience in coordinating members of a team
- Specialized technical knowledge about manufacturing of series production
- Knowledge in manufacturing of Electronic Control Units is an advantage
- Basic Knowledge of statistical methods, machine and process capability
- Fluency in English is required;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Accountability and strong decision making ability
- Can effectively cope with change and comfortable handle risk and uncertainty
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly