EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR AUTOMOTIVE
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 111, Tech Park, Building Labs, Sofia, Engineering Center Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch EOOD
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
Embedded Software Developer
• Evolving software experience: Design and implement embedded software for various BOSCH devices, infrastructures, and modern applications.
• Taking responsibility: Technical analysis of use cases with regard to feasibility and estimations, specify, implement and verify software components.
• Developing the future: Actively drive the development of innovations for the future generation.
• Holistic development: Drive the development from the design phase to deployment also considering documentation as well as maintenance.
• Cross-functional: Communicate proactively within a cross-functional project team as well as with other BOSCH units in order to fulfill system-wide requirements and to ensure a seamless user experience.
• Personality: creative, open-minded and proactive
• Working Practice: accurate, analytical and self-dependent, open to Agile process
• Experience and Knowledge: demonstrated engineering background (3+ years) developing embedded software. Experience in writing, debugging and testing C or C++ software. Experience in working with various embedded devices as well as expertise in RTOS, USB, CAN is an important plus. Knowledge about the hardware is needed for every embedded developer, but not strictly required. Understanding the IoT concepts and tools like IFTTT, MQTT, BLE, REST API are also a beneficial experience.
• Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English
•Education: completed University degree (Bachelor/Masters/Diploma) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable qualifications
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialized training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.
Предоставените от вас лични данни се обработват от Роберт Бош ЕООД в рамките на заявената от вас кандидатура в процеса на набиране на персонал за нашата фирма. Те се разкриват изключително и само на сътрудници на Група Бош и се съхраняват при нас за срок от 6 месеца. По ваше желание можете да получите информация за обработката на вашите лични данни. Освен това имате право на тяхното коригиране, блокиране и заличаване в съответствие със законовите разпоредби. За да се възползвате от тези права е необходимо само да се свържете с нас. абележка: При заявка за блокиране и изтриване на вашите данни, кандидатурата ви вече не може да бъде разглеждана.