Wiring Diagram Author
- M-39, Allen Park, MI, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As the Wiring Diagram Author, you will work with the team lead, project manager and client to develop wiring diagrams and other related technical documentation, adding necessary edits and updates to service information. You will ensure the final written product meets end user needs, client specifications, expectations and the current product information.
Some key duties will include:
Researches product information.
Utilizes various computer systems for delivery of the final product to client.
Communicates with client and internal contributors to ensure the programs are within established budget and timing guidelines.
Interacts with department management and support personnel for input, direction and resource acquisition.
Consults with various client contacts (external) and subject matter experts (internal and external) to gather product specific information.
- Use high level of proficiency in developing wiring, diagnostic and technical writing projects in multiple authoring environments based on the level of equity assigned.
- Participates in meetings with clients and co-workers.
- Develops technical information using client supplied resources, such subject matter experts, product tear-downs and engineering schematics.
- Authors wiring in various computer programs under defined development schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- State or ASE certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of electrical or wiring diagram publications required.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to describe electronic and electrical fundamentals, mechanical procedures, and modern automotive systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines and utilize appropriate resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Ability to communicate written and verbal ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to work at customer site.
- Must be within a commutable distance to facility. Relocation support not offered.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship.
- Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled