RBEI/ESP-AS-Application SW Developer for Braking Systems (Hybrid Electric & Autonomous Vehicle Functions)- 2021
- Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Responsible for developing control algorithm SW for braking system products(ESP, ESPHev, IPB). Application software development in compliance with ASPICE requirements
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering
Minimum 6-7years of experience in the Automotive Software development
- Experience in Embedded Automotive Software Development.
- Hand-on experience in Programming Languages (C / C++)
- Know-how and understanding of different vehicle components and operations
- Understanding of SW development life cycle (V Model / Agile )
- Experience in model based development and usage of Tools like ASCET or MATLAB
- Experience in Requirements Management Tools like DOORS, Design, SCM Tools like ClearCase/RTC/ALM/MKS, Unit Test Tools like CANTATA and Debuggers.
- Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and Processes (ASPICE).
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills
- Awareness of EV / Autonomous vehicle functions would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Automotive Protocols for Communication (CAN, FlexRay) is added advantage
- Must be able to learn, understand, apply and work in New Technologies / Abstract Concepts.
- Self-Motivated individuals who can manage shifting priorities and be flexible.
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player.
- Strong written and oral Communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Interaction & Stakeholder management