Plant Support Controller
- SC-81, Anderson, SC, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Plan, coordinate, and direct location cost reporting systems to enable timely and accurate reporting of plant financial results.
2. Prepare and distribute reports required by management to support decision making for efficient operation of the facility.
3. Ensure that individual departments receive appropriate support in budget planning, forecast updates and investment analysis.
4. Perform analysis of all expenses and maintain cost reduction measure tracking to drive achievement of budget targets.
5. Support CIP activities and Policy Deployment objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field
- 2+ years work experience in Accounting/Finance, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Team Player with effective communication skills
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)