MEMS Designer for inertial MEMS sensors
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, where you will have the chance to:
- Take responsibility: Based on specific customer requirements you are designing the mechanical and electrical behavior of new MEMS structures.
- Model based design: You are carrying out dedicated simulations to optimize the designed MEMS structures with focus on gyroscopes.
- Drive the future: You are developing new algorithms for design optimization and improve simulation methods.
- Be part of the team: You are part of a cross functional engineering team. In addition to the design, the analysis of cause chain reactions is required.
- Networking: Beside the coordination of all design and simulation tasks the close cooperation with project management and technology development is a crucial key-factor for success.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master of Science or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Languages: Fluent English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Software Skills: Proficient coder. Experience with MATLAB/Python and Finite Element Simulation tools required. Additional Simulink skills preferred.
- Working style: autonomous self-organized working in a complex development environment. Structured concept development in the area of simulations and algorithms. Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience and Know-How: Specialist for MEMS design and model development for inertial MEMS sensors (FEM, Matlab, etc.) with at least 5 years of experience. Working in cross-functional teams. (ASIC, package, etc.) Experience designing and conducting lab experiments.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.