- Hamelendreef 80, 3300 Tienen, Belgium
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Produktie NV
The business unit ED is technology leader for electrical and mechatronical systems and applications in the automotive sector.
As leadplant, Robert Bosch Produktie N.V sets the standards for the production of wiper arms and blades all over the world. The facility, located 30 km east from Brussels, is the biggest production site of its kind. Every day, 350.000 wiper blades are produced.
The logistics department, with its comprehensive functions, works as a driving, co-ordinating and synchronising force between the customers, suppliers and production. We follow up the customer orders from the virtual entrance up to the physical exit and coordinate all logistical processes. Our endeavour: The right products, in right quantity and quality, at the right time and right place.
•Support in the day-to-day business tasks and projects
•Creation of regular reports ( daily, weekly )
•Maintaining data in the SAP system
•Preparation of cockpit charts for monthly logistics review
•Support in customer planning: forecast planning customer demands
•Tracking of transports
•Calculation of freight charges
•Dealing with and controlling of transportation invoices in the SAP system ( PM7 )
•Creating shipping documents for trucks going to the aftermarket-warehouse
•Follow up output packaging lines ( just-in-time change over for the trucks going to the aftermarket warehouse )
You become 700 € net as expense reimbursement per month.
• You are studying business administration, engineering or a comparable background with focus on logistics.(BA or MA)
• Be proficient in MS Office applications ( in particular excel )
• SAP knowledge ( R3 module ) is an advantage
• Analytical approach, comfortable working with numbers
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• You would like to gain professional experience within the logistics department of a global enterprise
• Good communications skills in german and english ( verbal and written )
• Interest in and respect for different cultures
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
Duration: 6 months
We have open positions as from beginning 07.2021.
The company employs 10-15 interns all year round from various countries. Therefore this is also a great opportunity to enhance your social and language skills. The interns live mostly in Tienen or in Leuven, known as a multicultural university city.