Cross platform mobile app developer using Flutter
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited ,Ozone Manay Tech park, 56/18 & 55, 19, Service Rd, Garvebhavi Palya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Cross-platform mobile app development using Flutter(Good knowledge on Dart and Flutter concepts)
- iOS(Good knowledge on Swift)
- Able to develop Watch OS apps using Swift
- Hands on knowledge in communication between Swift and native C
- Be able to Write iOS app in Flutter and its extension Watch app in Swift
- Be able to deploy app to Testers and AppStore
- Strong Knowledge of basics of OOPs, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical bent of mind
- Actively participate in all phase of software development life cycle
- Basic understanding of CoreML in iOS is a big Plus
Ensure critical software quality standards are achieved such as user experience, availability, scalability, responsiveness, and security
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences or similar discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in mobile application development
- Ability to learn on the job & grasp quickly
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret customer requirements
- Passion to learn new technologies beyond current experience is highly appreciated