(Junior) Java Engineer at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
You will be part of one of our four agile engineering teams, which are led by our VP Engineering Cloud, Tetyana. Together with your team, you cooperate on implementing the future state of technology for the S&ST platform using agile methodologies. You will collaborate and work with your team on both back-end Java development and front-end services. You will contribute to build out the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD pipelines and develop Proof of Concept builds to evaluate new technologies).
Who you are:
- You are a team-player and enjoy working on complex problems together with your team mates
- Your working-style can be described as supportive and collaborative and you have good communication skills
- You are curious to learn and have fun using new technologies
What you bring:
- Experience in working in a team on developing enterprise applications in Java and with AWS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Contact HR Department