- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Electrical Drives division develops and manufactures mechatronic components and systems for body applications. Areas include: Actuators for Window Lifting, Seat Adjustment, Sunroof Actuation and Transmission Automation; Blower Modules and Drives for Engine Cooling Fans; Pumps and Valves for Engine Cooling Systems; Motors/Drives for Gasoline Pumps; Components for Air Conditioning; Wiper Drives, Arms, Blades and Rain Sensors; Steering Motors.
Maintain and coordinate quality program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Internal and External Quality:
- Perform A test per schedule (dock audit of finished goods, in-process audit of in-house molded parts and subassemblies).
- Maintain communication, reporting and record keeping for A test inspection results.
- Coordinate with manufacturing for containment if necessary.
- The product audits occur on parts from multiple shifts and in multiple buildings.
- Some overtime or flexibility in scheduling can occur.
- Perform internal calibrations as needed
- Assist with data entry and record keeping
- Support capability studies and data review.
- Support new gage review and training.
- Support MSA (Measurement and System Analysis) studies, analysis, and data review.
- Support inspection plan creation and change management.
Any other tasks as necessary.
A minimum high school diploma; three years related quality in manufacturing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with quality system and product/process audits is desired.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Self-motivation, good math skills, and computer skills at a data entry level are a must.
This position requires walking, sitting, typing, observing, and occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.