Software Development(Automotive) - ECJ
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Campus 3A EcoSpace, Bellandur,, Bangalore,, KA, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (P) Ltd
Role description: Software System Designer
- Responsible for Change Request and Requirement Management in the JLR customer project using RQONE and DOOR
- Responsible for System and SW requirements analysis, internal request to System and SW components
- Coordinates Change Requests and Requirements between customer project, customer platform and function development team.
- Develops and analysis the impact of ECU System Requirements, System Functionality Requirements and Software Requirements, in collaboration with the system architect.
- Review of requirements or architectural design elements and related verification criteria in order to ensure test ability
- Planning of BC deliveries to the project team aiming the Customer delivery timeline
- Develop Test Cases based on the requirements or architectural design elements and related verification criteria
- Execute and document the SW- and System tests and verify the results
Qualification and Experience
- 3-8 year of experience with direct handling of OEM requirement at CE or function development level.
- Good knowledge of the SW development - Process, Methods & Tools
- Minimum 1-year of experience with ASPICE, Requirement Management, DOOR, System Architecture and Software architecture
- Very good software architecture overview on MDG/MX17 Platforms
- Experience with problem handling and solving techniques
- Expertise in embedded C programming, ASCET, eASEE
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols like CAN, Flex Ray and etc.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW
- Hands-on experience in use of development tools like Compiler, Emulator, Debugger, CANAlyzer, HIL and etc.
- Knowledge on automotive electronics, with good overview on sensors and actuators
- Experience in RTOS and AUTOSAR
- Proactive , Self motivated, Self learner, Take ownership, responsibility and Team member
- Knowledge about FMEA , Matlab, Rhapsody, DNG is an added advantage
- Good know-how about ECU ( Electronic Control units ) -HW and other HW equipment’s including closed loop labs ( HIL )
- Good communication skills take initiative to work in unclear environment.
Masters / Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Communications, Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science
B.E ( Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics. Computer Science, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Instrumentation Engineering )
Experience 3-8 years