System Engineer Diagnostics_COB_EHV
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Derivation of legal requirements for OBD for the development of inverter and converter used in e-Drive vehicle systems.
- Development, delivery and documentation of OBD parts for system development.
- Formulate detailed requirements and verification criteria down to the level of sensors and actuators.
- Assignment of the requirements to the different domains (SW, HW, CAL).
- Escalation to internal client (PrL, AL, SEC) if technical system concepts or their implementation do not comply with the OBD requirements.
- Usage of the tool for requirements engineering – DOORS
- Establishing and maintaining the traceability of implemented solution to original requirement (from Law and Customer)
- Check and evaluation of OBD customer requirements
- Provision of diagnosis information in customer Projects
- Failure Analysis: Evaluation of OBD relevance of analyzed failure reports
Skills and Competencies required
- OBD legislation for different topologies in different markets (US, EU, China)
- CARB 1968.2: Malfunction and Diagnostic System Requirements (07.13)
- SAE J 1979: Diagnostic Test Modes (05.07), ISO 15031, SAE J 1699.
- Knowledge of failure handling in SW solutions of automotive systems.
- Knowledge regarding product engineering processes (component development, SW-development, calibration)
- Ability to work in agile environments and with new technologies.
- Requirements engineering in DOORS
- Expertise with Generic Scan tool Communication
- Experience on fault management and diagnostic system manager
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, flexible, fast learner.
- Excellent communication skills with professional and positive attitude
- Experience in working with International Teams/Inter-Cultural Exposure
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech –ECE, EEE, EIE (4 - 7 years)