Social Media Specialist – German
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 7,500 associates across 25 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
To achieve the ambitious objectives of our growing unit in Liverpool we are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist to join one of our exciting campaigns.
We at Bosch Service Center are a multicultural team of more than 120 associates working together across 7 international sites to support Bosch internal and external customers. We support our customers in 26 languages in 84 countries via call, e-mail, chat and social media.
If you want to work within a culture that is fun and dynamic and share the values of the Bosch brand then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Social Media German Specialist, your main functions will be:
- Manage Bosch-owned social media platforms (Community Management)
- Monitor and report on Bosch and client related topics outside of the Bosch-owned channels (Social Media Monitoring)
- Collaborate with page managers across multiple Bosch divisions
- Reporting of social media activities and interactions to Bosch Internal clients
- Identification and management of key influencers
- Provide support to contact centre agents in responding to customers on different social media platforms and update the central social media knowledgebase
- Develop best practices as part of the flag ship site and remote social media training of contact centre agents in Bosch locations around the globe
- Creating and scheduling content in partnership with internal Bosch clients
- Experience in social media, in particular community management
- Excellent verbal, written and interactive communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge of relevant social media tools
- Proactive, flexible and ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
- Quality-driven work ethic
- This job is based in Barcelona (Spain). No relocation package is offered.
- Candidates must have spanish NIE ID number.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now