- Via dei Murari, 24041 Brembate BG, Italia
- Legal Entity: Aresi S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
Descrizione del lavoro
What will you take care of?
Followed by a local tutor you will work as Technical Engineer for our Technical Department in the plant located in Brembate (BG):
· Take on responsibility: You will deal with, in collaboration and in contact with the production, the survey, verification and modification of the machines cycle times and processes. You will also deal with drafting and modifying IQP (Quality and Process Instructions) and training the resources involved, considering the layout and ergonomics aspects of men and machines.
· Live cooperation: You will be responsible to organize and update the FMEA processes (process, product and logistics) in collaboration with the other departments to prevent any defects by analyzing the causes and evaluating the effects on the entire system.
In addition, you will have the chance:
· to collaborate with the whole department of technical functions on I4.0 activities (machine learning, data analytics...) starting from the design and implementation of monitoring, control and data collection systems
· to participate in design activities, drawing, drafting tables, contact with suppliers for new projects or any changes to the existing industrial facilities and, if necessary, will involve in the process development activities.
What distinguishes you?
· Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
· Languages: Good knowledge of English
· Experience and know-how: Previous internship experience in the same field is considered as a plus.
· Work style: You are a good team worker with high degree of independency and the willingness to take responsibility. You are also open minded and strong out of the box-thinking person, willingness to work in a challenging environment.
· Personality: You are focused on details, a result-oriented person and a good listener with good interpersonal skills.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.