Java Support Engineer for Software Solutions (Saudi National) - Bosch Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- DAFZA, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Middle East FZE
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive & Control technology, IoT and Software Solutions.
Your contribution to something big
Working Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Bosch Saudi Arabia
• Responsible in the role of L1 & L2 support engineer, to provide primary support for Enterprise Single Sign On Applications
• Configuration of Key cloak and other associated application environment as required
• Handle support requests received through calls/ emails/ Incident Management systems
• Identify and diagnose issues and problems reported by end users
• Provide on-call resolutions where appropriate
• Responsible for trouble shooting and debugging at system level
• Ticket handling: Meticulous handling tickets/ incidents/ service requests within the framework of SLA definitions for resolution and response time
• Work with multiple stakeholders or groups for following up on the status of incidents in line with incident priorities.
What distinguishes you
• Basic knowledge: Java, Springboot, ReactJS, Microsoft SQL server
• 2-4 years’ experience in reputed companies in Saudi Arabia
• Desirable: Key cloak configurations and operations knowledge
• Knowledge of Release process of production applications, analysis of Application Logs for debugging and trouble shooting
• Good understanding of Data privacy and Data protections concepts
• Management Report generation and generation of KPI data
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Fluent English; Arabic is a plus.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.