2021-ESJ_CSW -Project Responsible-Intergration
- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities and Main tasks
Integrate the software before release to the plant with proper Baseline documentation
- Implementation of project specific SW changes (Configuration files, BB number, function switch update, etc.)
- Measuring, tracking of micro-controller resources and maintaining EEPROM layout for project life cycle
- Monitor and track Errata, perform CSW-Static IT checks and check quality guidelines according to Quality assessment.
- Responsible for SW sample/series releases with required artifacts (SDP, EEPROM container , etc via Joda)
- Responsible for test execution of CSW integration test campaigns and SW release test activities
The CSW-PR has the authority to
- reject Software component delivery if quality is not ensured
- escalate in cases of delay in Software component delivery
- control access rights to deliver changes to the Stream (Lock/unlock streams)
- interact (e.g. deliver) with Plant Interface
- sign Software with SmartCard
BE / BTech / MTech (ECE, EEE, Mechatronics)
Overall Work Experience: 4 Years to 8 Years