Sales & Customer Service Associates (Spanish Speaking)
- 100 Old Hall St, Liverpool L3 9QJ, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 7,500 associates across 25 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
To achieve the ambitious objectives of our site in Liverpool we are looking for experienced Multi-Lingual Sales & Customer Service Associates to join one of our exciting new Sales & Customer Service campaigns.
- Identifying sales opportunities on all customer contact, successfully signing customer up to additional products or services and meeting revenue targets
- Handling all of our business customer interactions through a mixture of inbound and outbound customer contact to ensure the customer on-boarding journey and customer care journey is as smooth as possible, resolving queries Right First Time in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities to sign customers up to additional products and services meeting revenue targets
- Providing a value add service that enhances the customer experience and builds our brand and service reputation
- Providing first class service to our business customer base
- Understanding the customer requirements
- Building rapport with the customers
- Capture, maintain and ensure quality of customer data
- Identifying, highlighting and escalating any service related issues, incidents or trends
- Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high performance culture, with extensive sales experience, ideally within a contact centre environment
- Previous retail/hospitality experience and the use of point of sale systems is desirable
- Previous experience of working within sales/revenue generation targeted campaigns
- Energetic, inquisitive, can- do-attitude
- Resilient with a strong work ethic and the tenacity, drive and determination to achieve and succeed targets
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- A genuine interest in the campaign brand
- A team player
- IT Savvy with good MS Office and keyboard skills
- Flexibility in hours of work/shift patterns – requirement for limited On Call Working over weekends on a rota basis
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 0800 – 2000 and weekends 0900-1700, limited on call working on a rota basis.
Your future job location offers you: flexible work time options, benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, room for creativity and centrally city based location.