- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 400,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 77,7.5 billion euros in 2019. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be welcomed in the Central Accounting Department of Bosch Italy, in its Milan headquarter, specifically working in the accounts receivable area.
In particular you will have the chance to:
· Help shaping the future: you will operate in a dynamic team, where you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a multinational organization.
· Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to experience the accountancy processes of a large multinational company, working in close cooperation with the team, in particular supporting in the electronic passive invoicing.
· Take on responsibility: you will support in the accounts receivable registration in the SAP system, in particular taking care of agents accounts, the balance of the temporary accounts and FDR accruals.
· Make a mark: you will standardize the "invoice to Pay" process and support other accountancy processes. You will be involved in the year-end accounting closure.
· Experience internationality: Bosch is a german-based company, thus you will have the chance to be part of international accountancy processes.
· Conscientious coordination: you will also have the chance to conduct detective internal controls related to the "Invoice verification" process, checking the correct implementation of the processes.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: you have graduated in Economics with good results.
- Languages: you have good knowledge of English (minimum level B2).
- Experience and know-how: You have good knowledge of Excel and preferably SAP.
- Work style: you are methodic, respect due dates and reserved.
- Personality: you enjoy team-work and an informal environment.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.