Project Manager _IP Camera Development_TW (Linux/Android embedded)
- 6F, No. 90, Sec. 1, Jian Guo N. Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Manage projects of industrial products in video security and lead cross functional project teams with strong focus on external partner management. Working in an international environment (China, Europe, USA and Taiwan). Realize the entire project development from its definition, implementation, verification of design, to product launch.
2. Develop project management plan for product development, including major milestones, critical deliverables, project budget plan, resource allocation, defining communication plan, conducing risk management with contingency plan for assigned project, using applicable tools (MS project, WBS, critical path, FMEA and etc.).
3. Coordinates all project activities of supporting internal project teams and external partners and stakeholders to track project progress against established plan, and further communicate project teams and management teams, and implement changes when deviation occurs in terms of schedule, budget and quality issues.
4. Implement the project management related methods, procedures and company guidelines and coach project team members with less experiences, and to review deployment of best practices and lessons learned
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent
2. PMP/PMI certification preferred
3. Minimum 4-6 years of experience in project management environment of Linux or Android based embedded device development (hardware and firmware), video system (IP camera) or electronic products preferred
4. Understand electronic product launch processes (phases of Definition, Development, System test, Launch and Volume Production)
5. Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited
6. Strong collaboration skills and good knowledge in embedded system development and test
7. Using proper project tools to create and manage project schedule and budget, and track project results
8. Be organized to prioritize work for the project team and demonstrated experience of coordinating and directing project teams
9. Be a leader to be able to inspire the confidence of stakeholders and sponsors in the event the budget or timeline needs to be re-calibrated or additional resources are needed to complete the project
10. Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively use e-mail, meetings and status reports to communicate their ideas, get decisions made, resolve problems and get work done with the resources available
11. Solid understanding of MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote and JIRA
12. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin language