- 44421 Hwy 81 North, Anderson, SC, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Identify, specify, order, and implement new equipment and processes in cooperation with German lead plant to meet future product / production demands.
Develop and maintain strategies using lean manufacturing principles for equipment design, workplace layouts, labor, and material flow to meet strategic goals.
Create and maintain manufacturing documentation and quality plans according to company standards (including process flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, PQIs, process control documentation, standard work instructions, etc…).
Effectively implement / coordinate engineering changes, new manufacturing / product releases, and capacity increases including PPAP preparation and build.
Investigate and solve root causes of manufacturing process problems.
Identify and lead projects to improve cost, quality, delivery, utilization, and safety of manufacturing processes in order to meet key metrics within the workshop.
Apply BPS principles to the value stream to support product team, CIP, and plant goals.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- B.S. In Engineering (ME, EE)
- 2+ Years in Manufacturing Engineering
- High level of teamwork and self-initiative.
- Ability to teach and work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Effective root cause analysis and problem identification / solving skills.
- Discipline and consistency regarding adherence to established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Experience using lean manufacturing principles.
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally for training and supplier visits as required.
- Good written and oral communication skills including presentations.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)