System Integration Engineer for System of Systems
- Budapest, Gyömrői út, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
► Vehicle/system integration of new vehicle baselines/iterations for complex pilot systems
► Integration of different ECUs into System of Systems (SoS)
► Initial startup of SoS hosted ADAS (e.g. ACC, Automated Emergency Braking, Lane Keeping Assist) functionalities, including first level of testing, analysis and debugging on vehicle level for all involved components.
► Fault analysis, localization and debugging of complex, highly innovative pilot vehicle systems including coordination with internal and external development partners
What distinguishes you
► Experience of vehicle integration troubleshooting for driver assistance sensor based systems and actuator based systems
► Coordination experience of various development stakeholders
► Driving experience of prototype vehicles
► Tools: Vector Suite, several years of experience in vehicle integration and logging/measurement equipment for complex systems
► Highly self-motivated and goal oriented with a leader mindset to be able to coordinate internal and external partners
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available