Hardware Design Engineer for eMobility
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsibility for integrating different schematic modules for low and high voltage applications to a final PCB design (e.g. logic PCB, gate-driver PCB, …).
- Coordinate the development activities of hardware integration
- Represent hardware integration during negotiations with internal and external customers
- Responsibility for regular information exchange with sub-project leader hardware and other involved team members
- Support sub-project leader hardware in defining and controlling the resource plan, the budget plan and the time schedule for hardware sub-project
- Continuously review the hardware integration development process and evaluate the actual design compared to the original plan
- Responsibility for defining, deploying and controlling the hardware requirements for hardware integration
- Responsibility for preparation and actualization of documents required by hardware integration development processes
What distinguishes you:
- BSc or MSc degree in power-electronic engineering or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in low and/or high voltage schematic design (e.g. creepage distances, LV/HV isolation, EMC-rules, layout guideline, …)
- 3+ years of experience in low and/or high voltage applications (e.g. functional safety, product liability, …)
- Ability to coordinate hardware development teams
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks
- Ability to efficiently gain an overview on complex technical contents or complex project situations
- Structured working method
- Fluent English or German language skills
- Knowledge about e-mobility trends, markets and systems
- Knowledge about EMC design
- Familiar with hardware design tools Zuken SystemDesigner CR5000 / CR8000 and eADM
Benefits & our offer:
- Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements:
- With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
- Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
- Well-being programs including Medical & Mental support
- Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV including your grade point average (GPA)!