[ETM4] 01 Java Back-end Developer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Gain understanding of customer’s needs through direct communication
Involve to develop web applications/tools by using modern Java technologies & Groovy (Java 8+, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, JPA/Hibernate…)
Task Estimation, Implementation, Code review and Technical documentation
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong background knowledge of OOP, Data structures and algorithms
- Hands-on experience with web application development
- Have experience work with a source version control (Git, SVN…)
- Process know-how: Scrum or Kanban
- Passionate about learning and updating latest Java-related technologies
- Pro-active attitude, Self-motivated, Ability to work independently and to be a good team player
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with Java 8+ language, Spring Framework is a plus (e.g., stream APIs, reactive framework, Spring Data)
Elastic Search, Active MQ, Elastic Search
Knowledge and experience with Groovy
Knowledge and experience with CI/CD
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events