Software Project Manager, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Do you want to shape the future of assisted and automated driving by leading the development of park-pilot projects?
Do you like BIG machines, something different as standard automotive? We automatize the work and make it safer for off-highway vehicles (tractors, forklifts, excavators, dump-trucks, wheel-loader)
- Lead the SW development within projects and coordinate international technical teams;
- Time, resource, budget planning and tracking in compliance with customer requests and in alignment with other Bosch partners;
- Measure and evaluate technical, time, commercial risks in the project and define appropriate countermeasures;
- Responsible for SW delivery on time and budget, fulfilling Bosch quality standards;
- Participate in steering committees, presenting current project status to customers and Bosch management;
- Active participation in each phase of the project from acquisition to project closing phase;
- University degree in electronics and telecommunications, automation, computer science, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- Previous experience as SW project manager for ADAS projects;
- Experience with ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262 and V-Cycle
- Outstanding communication skills, problem solving, persuasiveness and assertiveness;
- Analytical thinking and quality oriented mindset;
- Fluent English; German would be a plus;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;