Group Leader Production, CljP/MFO4
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Cluj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Lead a cross functional team
- Build a strong production management team, providing a balanced focus between strategic, tactical and operational activities through exceptional servant leadership; while providing a clear vision and inspiring staff to achieve excellence
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively work with Manufacturing Engineering & Quality, Maintenance, Facilities, EHS, QMM, etc. in the incorporating of best practices into the manufacturing environment
- Request & communicate to stakeholders the impact of technological changes and potential effects on productivity & quality, provide recommendations and solutions without compromising delivery, output, productivity, quality or service.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on manufacturing activities
- Always promotes Continuous Improvement activities to all key members of the manufacturing organization and leads by example.
- Deal with critical operational issues that arise on shift and ensure that escalation path is followed
- Strategic focus, with the ability to identify and prioritize the most critical manufacturing organization and impactful issues and opportunities to drive long-term success. You must be able to synthesize data and summarize outcomes to provide recommendations on a compliant path forward.
- Empowered to be a change agent, enable people, and foster a culture of high compliance to quality standards while also elevating MFO operational excellence mentality and culture.
- Effectively drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on safety, quality, delivery, and cost, across the manufacturing operation organization, ensuring all projects are delivered with the highest quality standards, while maintaining time and budget guidelines
- Manage the complexity of the business: people, resources, improvement of efficiency, dealing with ambiguity, Creativity, Self-development Conflict Management and Priority Setting are critical for this role.
- Provide a Quality first production environment, and ensure the highest quality of product through the process
- Monitor production processing records to assure all record keeping is in line with company procedures and monitors product line performance at requested standards.
- Group performance and competence management, identify strengths and weaknesses, talents and development needs
- Maintain the production costs according to the business plan
- You can be defined as a team-player
- Leadership skills are noticeable in your behavior, with strong organizing, planning, and coordination skills
- You have a structured thinking, always with quality principles in mind
- Your focus is on collaboration, using effective coaching skills
- Colleagues can describe you as an analytical person with strong problem solving skills
- You can effectively cope with change and feel comfortable while handling risk and uncertainty
- Your past experience gave you a strong decision making ability
- Initiative and entrepreneurial mindset are part of who you are
- University degree in Technical Field
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing area of at least 5 years
- Current or former Member of Bosch Talent Pool
- Experience in working and improving BPS or other similar Production System for least 3 years
- Proven experience in projects of improvement that positively impacted costs
- Microsoft Office usage at intermediate level
- International Leadership Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of project management tools, FMEA, Control Plan, SAP
- English - mandatory level C1
- German - would be considered an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.