Trainer BITS in TGA (BljP)
- Str. Aurel Vlaicu, Nr. 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive SRL
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Prepares materials and performs technical trainings addressed to the direct employees within the company (e.g. induction training, WATS-for operators);
- Updating the content of the trainings according to the internal or external request (Business Unit, Central);
- Prepares and presents performance and effectiveness reports of the supervisor's trainings;
- Maintains good collaboration relations with the departments within the plant;
- Maintains the database with the qualification of direct employees;
- Complies with all the responsibilities and standards within the company;
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities established by the direct supervisor;
- Notifies the supervisor about any disturbance of the activity.
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies - graduate of technical university
- Advantage: Minimum 3 years experience in production activities and/or working with pupils/students
- Soft skills:
- Coherent communication in both Romanian and English
- Good planning and organizing abilities
- Preparing learning material / independently planning
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;