Software System Developer_COB_ECC
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
· Software Algorithm design for Engine Management System (EMS) for commercial vehicles (Powertrain ECUs, Vehicle controllers and connected devices )
· Handling requirement from automotive OEMs
· Create HLD (high level design) of SW algorithm; break down of requirement to different SW LLD (Low level design) modules
· Handle and discuss requirements with OEMs on open points related to assigned design requests
· Coordinate requirements (LLD) between Bosch internal design teams
· Carry out needed System Tests, Delivery Tests, safety tests where needed
· Create a rough design proposal together with Bosch internal design teams and discuss with OEMs
· Support to calibration teams & project management where-ever necessary
· Liaison between Function team and OEMs when required
· Support in FMEA activities
B.Tech or B.E or M.Tech - EEE, ECE
- At 3 to 6 years experience as Software Developer/Engineer in Automotive domain like Power Train, Body or Chassis system or similar
· Knowledge FMEA and Exposure to vehicle testing and closed loop lab cars.
· Experience in summer/winter trips with automotive OEMs would be added advantage
· Working knowledge of Real Time SW, Operating System, micro-controllers, Target HW/Emulators/debuggers
· Good knowledge of the Microcontroller and embedded SW development (Process, Methods & Tools)
· Base SW configuration know how Comstack and IOstack configurations
· Application SW, Device driver development for powertrain domain control or any similar domain.
· Experience and good knowledge on communication protocol and standards like CAN, J1939, ISO14229
· EOL requirements on UDS
· CAN J1939 communications, CAN Wakeup
· Good debugging skills and knowledge of debugging tools
· Knowledge on Configuration Management & Requirements management tools like Clear Case, Clear Quest, Request One or any similar
- ASPICE know how preferred
- German language skills will be an advantage.
· Testing experience on Engine/vehicle test benches would be preferred
· Experience in Base SW configuration know how
· Autosar configurations
· Powertrain domain know how (Engine functions, vehicle functions, ABS/ESP/ADAS function interfacing etc.)
· AUTOSAR SW standards.
· Knowledge and experience in Matlab tools and automation tools.
· OAW scripting language experience