Hydraulic engineer for Bosch Rexroth Sales SRL
- Str. Aurel Vlaicu,2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Join us and help set the world in motion! Welcome to Bosch Rexroth.
Your contribution to something big:
- Hydraulic design and engineering for applications in industrial hydraulic field: retrofit, modernization and new applications.
- Take active part as team member in big projects.
- Creates system design of new applications.
- Technical support for customer focused on hydraulic equipment.
- Support acquisition of customer driven projects in Romanian with solutions from hydraulic specific application portfolio of Bosch Rexroth.
What distinguishes you:
- Good understanding of hydraulics relevant to application portfolio of target customers.
- Good Application Engineering Know-how relevant to the hydraulic application portfolio of target customers. Support acquisition of customer driven projects in Romania and headquarters with leading technological solutions.
- Good in the English language, verbally and in writing (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Good skills in working with usual MS-Office applications and other necessary software tools for CAD design.
- A suitable education or job experience to fulfill the role's tasks.
- Technical university degree in mechanical field.
- Hydraulic experience engineering for industrial application in hydraulic field.
- Knowledge mechanics, strength of materials, fluid mechanics, machine parts, hydraulic actuators, electro-mechanical actuators and measuring and control equipment.
- Theoretical knowledge regarding the automatic adjustment system and control loops, interpretation of hydraulic and electrical schemes.
The following practical experience is an advantage:
- In mechanical, hydraulic, electrical design or process automation engineering;
- In the maintenance of production systems and machines, transfer lines or industrial robots;
- Service / troubleshooting of mechanical, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic equipment, industrial robots, automatic lines.
- Customer orientated.
- Industrial hydraulic experience in projects and maintenance.
- Design experience for hydraulic systems for industrial equipment.
- Responsible, team player, communication skills.
- Sales orientated.
- Good communication skills.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;