Lead Warehouse Associate
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Our strategic objective is to create connected solutions, improving the quality of life worldwide.
What’s important to us?
- Make Your Mark: Give your job a meaning, with solutions “Invented for Life
- Shape Tomorrow’s World: The future offers many opportunities. Be the first to take advantage of them.
- Find Your Place: You know how you can work best. We offer the conditions you need.
- Balance Your Life: Make your job match your lifestyle. We provide you with individual support.
- Walk The Talk: Where you are – our team spirit is with you.
- Discover New Directions: You way might change – we will stay by your side.
- Be Yourself: Your diversity makes us special. Enrich us with your own unique personality.
- Pay It Forward: We love our business and our environment. Let’s save them both for future generations.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big.
Welcome to Bosch.
- Plan work, timelines, and ensures teams are meeting established goals. Will drive the direction of the associates and department.
- Train hourly warehouse associates to work according to outlined standards
- Ability to learn all warehouse processes and equipment types.
- Ability to document/update information in standard computer software packages (e.g. Excel, Access, Word)
- Responsible for performance of area and comfortable providing feedback to associates regarding the need for improvements in quality and productivity of work.
- Ability to work with computer systems and direct staff activities based on understanding of reports and information.
- Strong problem solving skills
- HS Diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- 2 – 3+ years in supply chain, logistics, warehouse or similar environment required.
- Must be willing and able to work 1st Shift hours (6:00 am – 2:30 pm) plus Overtime and Weekends as required.
- Must be willing and able to work 2nd Shift hours (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm) plus Overtime and Weekends as required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and directing work as well as taking initiative to drive results.
- Specialized training in business, computer applications information systems in logistics or related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management System (DLx) skills or demonstrated skill in related system.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.