Research Engineer for Robot Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You will join a larger research team to develop cutting-edge machine learning solutions for robotic manipulation.
- You will develop and implement state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for robot perception and control.
- You will explore novel algorithmic approaches and shape a technology development agenda on selected topics, such as, e.g., learning novel object representations or probabilistic skill-based planning.
- You will transfer research results and state of the art algorithms to support the development of cutting-edge robotic technologies for visionary robotic products.
- You will work in a larger project team and contribute to the development of a sustainable software stack.
- Education: excellent degree (PhD or Master) in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience and Knowledge: strong expertise in developing and implementing advanced machine learning / AI algorithms (e.g. reinforcement learning, probabilistic inference, planning, ...); significant proven programming experience in Python and at least one modern deep learning library such as Tensorflow or Pytorch; experience with C++ programming; additional expertise with autonomous systems and robotics software (e.g., ROS) is a plus
- Personality: hands-on attitude and proven experience in applied research on robotics or machine learning; relevant scientific publications are a plus.
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com) in just 3 minutes!
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample)
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811-33306
Need further information about the job?
Mathias Bürger (Functional Department)
+49 711 811-11487