2021 Co-Op - Digital Marketing (6 months)
- 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you have the drive to empower yourself and support others? Are you savvy with technical tools and have a strong interest in marketing, big data and insights?
As a co-op student within the Bosch Automotive marketing team, your passion will help to achieve our digital goals. Here are a few key responsibilities:
Surface solutions with digital tools, both insights and hands on usage in any of -
- Price Spider
- Content Management Systems
- ADA Compliance Topics
- Marketing Campaign Initiatives
- Project Management Tools
Foster a large website rollout’s success, participate in the steps and vision -
- Site Data Processes
- Content Creation and Coordination
- Usability and Testing Feedback
- Analytics Strategy
- Presentations to Stakeholders
- General Project Coordination
Contribute to market research, feedback and make recommendations per market feedback.
Work with teams cross-divisionally.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Marketing, UX and Design, Data or Computer Science and Communications
- Seeking Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript required at time of application to confirm cumulative GPA)
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, for internal and external topics
- Aptitude for learning digital tools
- Strong research and project/task management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at varying levels of a global organization
- Able to work 35 – 40 hours per week for 6 months beginning May 2021
Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship (no J1, F1 or OPT visa holders).