Raw Material Planner
- Calle Hornos 5051, Juáre, Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Mexico Sistemas de Frenos, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
- Coordination with Sourcing, Manufacturing and Warehouse to ensure the smooth operation of planning, incoming raw material to maximize the inventory utilization and manufacturing capacity.
- Expedite and reschedule open purchase orders to suit production planning requirements.
- Review and provide follow-up on orders placed, verify delivery, and maintain necessary records.
- Provide input in developing departmental strategies for inventory on existing items, new product introduction and phase outs.
- Monitor raw material inventory levels in a monthly basis, in order to comply with the business plan target.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor the movement of all ECR material through implementation.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor New Customers, New Programs and New Parts Introduction.
- Attend the daily delivery conference call with corporate office.
Education: Engineer /Master Degree (Preferred)
+ 3 years of experience in similar position
= 3 years experience in planning raw material
SAP System Knowledge (Planning and Raw Material Modules)
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.