ETAS - Systems Engineer Microprocessor Security Software (Automotive HSM)
- Str. del Drosso, Torino TO, Italy
- Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
We are looking for a Systems Engineer for Microprocessor Security at our office in Turin to join our development program for ESCRYPT’s “Automotive-qualified HSM firmware”. After getting to know the firmware, you will drive the development dedicated to microprocessor hardware. In alignment with our systems engineers, you will be responsible for designing the systems architecture and will work together with developers to implement it.
Ultimately, you will help establishing it within our development program and support its development by applying agile requirements engineering practices for analyzing customer requirements and deriving effective product requirements for the new firmware.
What will you take care of?
· Help shaping the future: Empower maintainability and extendibility to enable a future-ready product
· Take on responsibility: Define functional and non-functional product requirements and create technical concepts on system-level compatible with agile practices. Determine suitable systems designs, including definitions of subsystems and interfaces
· Reliable implementation: Continuously improve the requirements analysis processes in accordance with lean agile principles and in compliance with Automotive SPICE / ISO26262
· Experience internationality: We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team.
· Create something new: Support the product owner team and multiple agile development teams with effective realization of product requirements
· Live cooperation: Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.
What distinguishes you?
· Education: Master Degree in Computer/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
· Languages: Solid English needed, German skills are a plus
· Experience and know-how:
- Strong proficiency in requirements engineering and architecture modeling (knowledge of according tools preferable, e.g. DOORS, JAMA, Enterprise Architect)
- Experience in Embedded C++ and strong knowledge about object-oriented analysis and design, including design of service oriented applications (skeleton/proxy)
- Strong knowledge about automotive embedded Linux distributions (Poky, Yocto), comprehensive cross-platform build frameworks and Hypervisors (QNX, Windriver)
- Familiarity with the architecture and the design concepts of the AUTOSAR Adaptive platform or similar technologies
- Familiarity with the hardware architecture of embedded automotive microprocessors
· Personal Requirements:
- Strong Systems Thinking and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to take ownership and drive innovative topics autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to customers as well as all members of the agile development program
- Strong interest in lean agile product development practices, in particular agile requirements engineering
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.