ETI2 - SAP Application Developer (SAP Commerce, Hybris, Java, Angular)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Join the brilliant team to work for SAP projects – Rollout/Implementation/Development and support projects
- Work closely with customer and business analyst to generate required development/implementation following SDLC i.e. SAP activate, waterfall, agile,... based on business requirements.
- Research and development new solutions
- Work independently on your daily tasks and be able to support/skill up other project team members
- Strong experience in SAP Hybris Commerce development
- Strong knowledge of reusable design patterns
- Strong experience in Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Web Services, Hybris Data Hub
- Experience in front-end development with Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML/CSS.
- Good English communication
- Should have experience working in an agile environment collaborating with onsite and offshore developers, BA, PM
- DevOps, Container orchestration is a plus
- Basic knowledge in business process (Sales and Distribution, eCommerce)
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills